Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am an Aunt again!!

My Niece Lyla arrived yesterday. She is so cute! I can't get enough of her. My brother sent me a one minute video of her he took with his I phone and I watched it like five times in a row. lol Tonight I got to see her on the webcam. She looks like her mommy. She is long so I think she gets her height from my brother. Seeing her makes me want to speed up my pregnancy so I can see my little one. I have never been very patient. lol Based off my 15 minute time with her on the webcam, I can see my brother and sister in law are pros at this mommy and daddy thing. I am so excited to see her in 52 days at the beach of all places. Lyla and I are going to sit poolside and soak up the rays in our cute bathing suites. Basically all I can say is I am sitting here with the biggest grin!! I love you Lyla!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment