Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Green thumb for me too!

So you may have seen my brother's blog about his green thumb and yard projects. Like I said in my comment it runs in the family. I have been doing some minor yard work and this is the product. I have been focusing on the front bed the most since that is what the neighbors see. Last year I planted three Hostas and they came back. Hostas make me think of dad because he has several in his front yard and then he planted some with me at my first house. I also planted phlox and an azalea this year. I had tulips and daffodils, but they came and went already. Most everything in the front bed comes back every year so there is little maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment