Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter



This year I had a pretty nice Easter. Next year Lyla will be able to hunt eggs and my baby will look cute in rabbit ears. lol. I had mom, Aunt Carol and Uncle Walt over for lunch. I served a pork loin, mashed potatoes, green bean bundles wrapped in bacon, rolls and cinnamon apple sauce. The pork loin had a glaze made out of horseradish and homemade (by aunt pat) peach jam and rosemerry from my herb garden. It was pretty good. I also told Aunt Carol and Uncle Walt we were expecting. They were happy for us. It was also a nice Easter suprise to find out later that night that Nicole was having contractions and Lyla would be coming soon. All in all it was a great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment