Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Pregnancy symptoms begin

I definately got my first spell of nausea this morning.  Hard to talk to my staff when you think your about to throw up.  Deep breaths and water helped.  Also, I have had heartburn the last two nights.  Not sure if its from my craving for cheesburgers.  That's what we had for dinner.  And of course my boobs still hurt.  They have since a week before we found out I was pregnant.  This symptom was one of the first things that made me think I was pregnant.  (Clint is telling me not to post about my boobs). lol  !!!!!

Any and all symptoms are worth the experience and having a little baby __?__ at the end of 9 months.

4 comments:

  1. Track your weight. Nicole lost 8 lbs in the first trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanda says...
    James... I mean Uncle Jamie... if I know Heather I am SURE she is tracking her weight! ha ha
    Heather, as long as it stays "morning" sickness and not "all day" sickness, you will be doing ok.
    I have figured out my grandma name, but I will wait till the next entry to unveil it. Drum roll please.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh we can't wait to hear what it's going to be. I don't have much morning sickness but I read an article that listed 17 pregnancy symptons. I have like 11 of them. Crazy. I definitely feel pregnant. I left work early today to come home and take a nap. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dad is so proud and happy for you and Clint. It is going to be great. I look forward to being a Papa to your children.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete