Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Are you Pregnant?? Surprise!!

This is the question my dad is asking at the beginning of this clip. (video will be posted soon) I finally got to tell my family last weekend.  It was good to be able to tell,  keeping secrets is not one of my talents.  My brother and sister in law already knew, and so my brother has been having to continue to tell my dad we are still trying when really we were already pregnant.  I was glad to get this surpise on video.  This video was taken about 15 minutes after I also got done suprising my brother.  I flew into VA for the weekend to attend the baby shower for Lyla.  He had suspisions I was coming, but was totally suprised when he didn't see my car and I waited about 10 minutes before jumping out to say "Surprise"  Two suprises in one night.  I was glad to pull that off.  Normally I spoil suprises early on.

Later that weekend I told my grandmother and aunt by showing them the picture frame.  (Pictures to come later).

Sunday I then had Maggie my niece help me announce to the rest of the family.  It was so cute the way she told everyone.  I got that on video also.  Once I get it all downloaded I will post it.

I told Mom on Monday when she picked me up from the airport.  I gave her a card.  She was very happy and I could tell it took a while for the news to sink in. 

Mom and Dad are very happy to be getting two grandchildren in one year!!

2 comments:

  1. Shanda says:

    Well... it is possible they could be getting more than two! You know, twins, triplets,.... :) They could be getting 3 or more!! Awww.. wouldn't that be sweet.

    Your appointment is this week, isn't it? Thurs? We are looking forward to that appt. to see what the doctor says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, my appt. is this Thursday. Two heartbeats would be nice but I think I will only wish for one good one. I will let you all know how it goes afterwards. Appt. is at 2 p.m.

    ReplyDelete