Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Narcolepsy

So when I read that an early sign of pregnancy was fatigue, that was an understatement.  I feel like I have narcolepsy.  It hits around 3 p.m.  I don't remember ever being this tired. I went to bed at 9:30 the other night and woke up at 6 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep.  So I tried going to bed at 10:30 p.m., but when I had to get up at 7 a.m. it was painful.  We were supposed to go look at cars on Sat. but I was too tired and stayed home to sleep.  We went on Sunday and all the car lots were closed.  So we came home and guess what... I took a nap!! :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Shanda said:
    Heather, I had forgotten how tired and sleepy I was when I was pregnant until you mentioned it. All I wanted to do for about the first 3 months was sleep unless I was throwing up.... ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting kinda old. I fall asleep at like 9:30 every night. And on the weekend I take a nap in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete