Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lyla bean











My recent beach trip with the family was a blast. I got to see my niece Lyla for the first time. She is two months old and precious. Clint was really taken with her. He held her and fed her a bottle a time or two. Clint is definately hooked on babies. All he could say is Lyla is the best baby and he hopes ours has that great temperment and personality. I can't wait to see her again. Hopefully in August. Here are some of my favorite pics of her...



2 comments:

  1. She is precious. I love the little baby fat rolls in her legs in that picture of her in the little seat. I have never seen a baby seat like that. That looks neat. Clint was trained at an early age to take care of babies so he should be a pro! I see your little baby belly Heather! I can't wait to hear from your appointment on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Lyla is a cutie pie! Love the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete