Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hi my name is: Chloe Anne Ratliff

After much discussion and getting over the fact that Clint has a friend with a little girl named Chloe, we have officially decided that our baby girl will be named Chloe Anne Ratliff. Initials C.A.R. This is one of Clint's favorite parts about the name. One of mine is the middle name. Probably because my middle name is Anne along with both of my aunts. Clint is starting to talk to my belly but it's just random stuff, but it's cute. I will send more belly pics as I take them. As I get bigger you might actually get to see my belly without the shirt. We registered this weekend. It was fun but a little overwhelming. Who knew a baby needed so much. We registered at Babies R Us and Target. We think we have found our bedding and the crib. Clint is very good at picking out stuff for the nursery and helping me make my ideas reality. Uncle Trevor will be a vital part also in the nursery coming together. He and Clint moved the office furniture out of the room we are using for the nursery and moved it into a spare bedroom. Good thing he works for food. Next he and Clint will be painting the nursery. Thanks Uncle Trevor!!!

I will post pics of the progress in the nursery as it is made.

1 comment:

  1. I got my hair cut this week and the girl who cut it had a baby named Khloe. I got to hold her, she was so pretty and sweet. She is about 4 months old. I told them that we were going to be getting one of these little Chloe things soon.... can't wait.

    ReplyDelete