Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

We had our appt. this morning to find out the sex. After 30 minutes of trying to get a good view we were able to see she was a GIRL. She had the ubillical cord in between her legs for awhile and then her legs were crossed and then her hand. The Dr. said the baby was either shy or a comedian. I said probably both if the baby is like their father. Our modest little girl also stuck out her tongue at us a couple times. It was neat to see. While looking for girl or boy parts we got to see the rest of her body. We could clearly see the brain while looking at the top of the head. We also got to see the four chambers of the heart, the stomach, liver, legs, hands, bottom, ribs and spine. The Dr. said everything is forming well and she didn't see anything of concern. Everything looked really good. I gained 2.5 pounds since the last appt. Overall I have gained 5 lbs in five months. Not bad I don't think. My Dr. said the biggest jump in weight occurs between 18 and 22 weeks. I will be 20 weeks on Saturday. The heartbeat was good again this time. It was 141 at the begininng and then 148 later in the appt.

My next appt is June 3oth. I believe I will just hear the heartbeat at this appt.

Sonagram pics to come...

5 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY for a healthy baby girl! :) So now for names? Are you settled on one for sure? Ready to get stuff embroidered with her name on it? What about the nursery? The fun now begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! So exciting. Now all the fun stuff begins. You gotta check out the book Baby Bargains to help the registry process. It can be a bit overwhelming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sooo lucky to see Miss Chloe Anne in all her glory at the ultrasound. It was such a gift. I can't wait to see her:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are about 98% sold on the name Chloe Anne. THanks for the book suggestion I am already overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Granda and Grandpa are very very happy to have a granddaughter on the way!!! We love you already. :)

    ReplyDelete