Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nursery is coming together

So the paint colors have been chosen and the bedding has been bought. I have been slowly planning the nursery decor over the past few weeks. I also decided to sew curtains and bought the fabric weekend before last. We are going to buy the crib tommorow, which will be a gift from Clint's parents. Today I went antique shopping with my friend Kimberly. I was able to get some great finds. A shelf to go over the changing table, a shabby chic picture frame, a decorative box to hold things, and a antique lamp with a tin shade. Very cute stuff. Everything is coming together. Tomorrow Clint plans to paint the nursery while I sew curtains. Chloe will have the best room ever!!!! Above is a pic of some things I plan to put in the room. I will post pics of what I bought today at a later time.

1 comment:

  1. I wish the pics were bigger so I could see all your great finds. I hope you will find the time and energy to post more pics.

    ReplyDelete