Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nursery almost complete





Clint and I have been working hard to get this room put together. We have spend several weekends doing many tasks. The first weekend I taped off the edges and laid drop cloths. Then Clint took over and painted most of the walls. We are doing crown molding and chair rail so we have some areas that aren't painted. I also started sewing the curtains this weekend.




The next weekend Clint did some more painting and touch ups. I made some crafts to go in Chloe's room. I also repainted (with a mask of course) some of the treasures I found at the antique stores. My friend Kim and I went on a mission earlier in July to find shabby chic decor to fill up the room.
This last weekend we bought the crown molding and chair rail and Clint painted it so it will be ready to hang this weekend when Kim and her husband come down to help. (We have no clue how to hang that stuff so we have called in the experts). This weekend I also made two more homemade crafts. A bulletin board covered in the same fabric as the curtains and a ribbon mobile that will hang from the ceiling. It kind looks like a ribbon chandelier. Chloe's name also came in the mail. This will go directly above her crib.


We are excited and proud of the room we have put together. Final pics will be sent at a later date once the room is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment