Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Getting organized

So I have been taking my prenatal vitamins, Tums and trying to eat healthy. But more importantly ( ;-P) I have been organizing my favorites on the web. I realized today, that I bookmark a lot of websites. So I put them in folders. I now have a pregnancy folder for any articles or information regarding the pregnancy. Then, I have a folder called baby stuff which contains, of course, all stuff regarding baby. The folder with the most items is recipes. Guess that makes sense, considering I like to cook.

Right now with all the information out there, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Hopefully getting organized will help...

No comments:

Post a Comment